Enjoy docking in protected waters just minutes from downtown Annapolis in Back Creek. You will love this spot! Highly visible and easy docking on a residential dock in Back Creek. This oasis wants to invite seriously interested renters. $5000 for slip rental and $200 (ach fee). $5200 total.
A Fantasy on the Water. 30' Residential Slip with Boat Lift on Back Creek
- This is a 5K lift
- Can accomodate boats up to 30' in length (LOA)
- 11' 3" wide (beam)
- The mean low tide depth is 3 feet.
This is the place you want to be...I want to be...we all want to be!
- This listing is for access to the slip August 1st 2020 - March 31st 2021 (first date in is flexible...sooner is OK).
- $5200 for the slip rental plus credit card fee.
A Host we all would appreciate...for sure.
- 5K Lift
- Fits boats up to 30ft in length
- 11' 3" beam (width)
- 3ft average at mean low tide
- 120v electric included in price
- Water Hookup included in price
- Parking available on the street in front of the residence, walk through either side gate to gain access to your boat stay.
- Boater may bring their own lockbox for storage to keep on the grounds near a backyard shed.
- Wheelbarrow use is available from host for boater to bring items to and from their boat.
Location, Location, Location...did I say Location.
- Enjoy stress-free docking in a very protected area of Back Creek.
- Minutes from downtown Annapolis and close to the Bay.
- Exact location is not disclosed until after reservation confirmation to protect residential dock host anonymity.
Schedule a visit:
Before renting feel free to reach out and we can schedule a visit of the site. Host is very glad to have interested boater setup visit with us.
- To protect the anonymity of our hosts we do not disclose exact listing location until after you are a member (free signup).
- If you wish you to visit the slip please contact us 443-333-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate. We will send you a link to set up visit upon request. A confirmation message will be sent to you for visit confirmation (date and time requested we will try our best to meet).
- A terrific slip indeed in the heart of Annapolis!
- Private slip with great tranquility and swift access to the bay.
- Access to residential dock is open and available Sunday - Monday.
- 24-hour access for boater to boat. Always being mindful to follow the terms of service and be respectful of property, while renting any residential slip (PIERUP). We all want more water accessibility...our golden rule 👋🏻
- Host agrees that boater could have a small get-together (from time to time), especially after a day of boating with loved ones.
- No more than six (including boater) in attendance.
- Host will need advanced notice and will have to say yes for this extension to be granted.
- The use of a backyard bbq grill is available.
- The area and grill must be cleaned up after each use.
- Host is glad to have you bring your own personal water-crafts to store during your stay
- Kayaks, canoes, or even a water-walker, are allowed to be stored and launched from the pier during your stay. 👍🏻
- No bathroom use of the residence. 🛥
- Parking is available for daily use for one car visiting boat. 🆓
- If cruising on the water for an extended trip from slip, boater will have to work out with host plan to leave vehicle over night for any extended days in a row.
- Host does agree to overnights on the boat if boater is planning an early cast off the next day.
- Host requests for notice if this will be more than an occasional overnight stay (meaning multiple nights is not allowed without host approval.
- Host is willing to consider per boater request.
- $200 deposit for use of lift remote during stay.
- Return of full deposit once lift remote is returned in condition it was rented.
- No live-aboarding.